Sunday, September 13, 2015

Maybe I have brain parasites...


No. Probably not. Anyhoots, it's been almost a year since I've updated this blog. Shame on me. I don't know where to start with all the stuff I've been doingπŸ˜“. Ok, one thing at a time....







I've been busy with my little creatures. I'm excited to say that they are partying on my behalf within the French quarter in New Orleans 😈. The shop is called CUIR and its fucking cool. They specialize in handmade leather goods and art. Scott Garret is the master mind leather genius. He also makes the COOLEST voodoo dolls.
Cuirnola.com

 I've gotten into country crafts as of late, too. I made this one for myself and showed it to a few friends, and now people want a "Fuck Off" quilt of their own. That makes me so happy and very busy. ☺️
Quilts are so time consuming! A total labor of love. 

I enjoy putting the work "fuck" anywhere I can. I have other styles I'm working on with words that'll make your daddy blush.πŸ˜‰

 In kitty news...


Our little Cotton got bit by a massive ant today. Poor baby. She just doesn't learn... Don't play in the ant pile, dumb dumb!

We had rattle snake for the first time. It taste just like frog. I love frog. So it worked out. I made a killer potato salad to go with it. Keg did a great job tanning the hide.




Ok that's it for now. I'll update here more often. Yep yep yep.








No comments:

Post a Comment